"He who writes, reads twice"

"He who writes, reads twice"

Thursday, June 13, 2013

1 yr later

A year later and life hasn't changed that much.  Sometimes I feel like a top spinning in mud.  But as long as I'm happy right?  Or at least at peace with myself?  Still trying to figure out whether I am emotionally at the stage I want to be. Physically, I know I'm not - but the physical things can change, can be manipulated through shear will and power but the emotional stuff are the things that are out of our control.

You think you are happy, you think Life is just where you want it to be.  Because sometimes things are really at the right place for you and you find yourself smiling more than frowning, laughing more than crying.  Until the late night fears, doubts and questions nag at you making you lose sleep.  Your wants and desires overtake your needs.

Some day though, all will be right....or that's what you keep telling yourself so you keep going!



No comments:

Post a Comment