"He who writes, reads twice"

"He who writes, reads twice"

Friday, November 13, 2015

BEEN A WHILE...

Read a friend's new blog today and it led me back to here.  I haven't been writing for a while...and I realize why....I've been so busy keeping busy.

It's nice to go back and read what I've written before...see where I am now emotionally mostly, even physically - (although I've fallen off on my "new" fitness regime for a bit there - but now that I know I can do it - I'm not worried about it....it'll happen).

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you. Let's get this thing going again. Thanks for visiting. I think one of the problems is that one can easily lose heart when there are no responses! But I have a friend who writes fabulously for herself and visitors are more than welcome.

    ReplyDelete