"He who writes, reads twice"

"He who writes, reads twice"

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Heyyy there....

Wow...time does fly when you are having fun...hahaha.  The last time I posted was the beginning of the year.   Of course I haven't stuck to my new year's resolution...but that's okay.  I need to focus alot more about being me...and being a better person.

So I've decided not to dedicate this blog solely to my weight issues....but to any and everything that's on my mind.

I'm going to touch on my hobbies (which are reading, writing, doing art & crafty stuff with or for my daughter) and occassionally on the topics that affect a 30 something year old mother/woman on any given day. 

That way....I know I'll be more motivated to write than before.  I hope that I can capture more followers that way also :) 

TTYL

1 comment: