"He who writes, reads twice"

"He who writes, reads twice"

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Innocent love!

My five year old daughter thinks I am perfect just the way I am....when I say to myself "look at this fat belly"....she comes and pushes at my stomach and goes...."fatty, fatty belly, belly" & laughs.  Once she even said to me.."mummy look", (raised her tee) "I have a fatty, fatty belly like you"...all proud and happy.  She's all skin and bones mind you! :P  When we are home and my daughter looks at me all doting and loving, I feel like the most special person in the world.

I dread though, the day that we are out (maybe while I'm trying on a new top or something) and she pushes my stomach and says "fatty belly, fatty belly" at my embarassment and probably, the amusement of everyone else. 

I really hope that day does not come! *blush,blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment