"He who writes, reads twice"

"He who writes, reads twice"

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Writer's Block Already???

I thought blogging would be sooo easy!  I mean...I like love to write and I thought "heyyyy, I can do that too!  If I could find two things that I'm good at and capitalize on that - I'd be just fine!"  So I figured, these days I'm good at the being fat and well, writing is second nature to me (I swear I write in my dreams!) BUT I am realizing that finding something to talk about everyday about my weight struggles...is a struggle in itself. 

What am I suppose to tell all of my 2 maybe 3 ;-) new followers?  Do I talk about the fact that everynight I go to bed saying "tomorrow is a new day and I'm gonna start my life all over again by using proper diet, start back the gym and not eat after 6? Yet, yesterday I ate four times instead of three (which included a whole Hershey's chocolate)!  NO, it wasn't one of those large ones that you must always pick up at Duty Free ....... just the "teensy tiny 8 block ones" :P   Or, do I talk about the fact that I just love food and only really feel guilty when I am around my skinny friends?  I mean, who cares?  Who wants to know that I am happy glutton?

This is definitely going to be difficult!  But I am going to persevere because....well as I said earlier....I love to write!

BTW, thanks for joining fellow followers! Hope I manage to put a smile on your face at some point of time :)

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me, show me your skinny friends!!!

    Come on over to my blog - I don't write every day because I simply do not have the time.

    ReplyDelete