"He who writes, reads twice"

"He who writes, reads twice"

Monday, September 13, 2010

Newbie Blogger

So this is my very first attempt at blogging.....I knowwww......you're probably wondering "what World does she live in?"   Hmmm, well actually, I look around and not very many of my friends or family is into Blogging (well except for Facebook - who isn't hooked on Macobook right?)

I just want to take this first blog...to introduce to you what my blog's about.... (maybe it might evolve into something different or maybe I might enjoy thrashing out my most intimate thoughts for the whole world to see so much, that it might sustain itself).   Onnnn to it already right?  MY blog is about my most recent battle (and I say battle but not really recent) with the world of "FAT"...yes that's right...I said the bad word finally!   OK, I lie..... I've been saying that word to myself and a select few family and friends for nearly ten years now....so it ain't any new word to me! 

I went from a size 1 to 16 in 10 years (get it yet?)......okay maybe, it might actually be a 14....but who is counting right?  When you've put that much weight on in that space of time, the numbers start blurring together & you really do stop checking...you just go straight to the largerrrrr sizes anyway!

Anyways, I am not here to give you fantastic words of advice on how to "keep it strong" or how to feel good about yourself as you are or to bash skinny people bashing fat people....I am just here to VENT about my own frustrations, struggles with the yo-yoing and my own innate desire to lose the weight once again.  So I am NOT looking for words of advice on how to lose weight or to feel good about myself.  BUT, I will welcome anyone else willing to VENT (not bash) as we embark on this new journey into (dare I say) MY self discovery & maybe yours too (you never know)!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey chick,

    Good luck with this new venture. You have done a great job starting up. Check me if you need any help...(with anything). I seem to be pretty good at all the techy stuff now, so feel free to msg me.

    (I'm in the same boat as you...would love to be at least a size 8 again.)

    Tams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our world!

    It's a place where you can be yourself, take time out, vent - be anything you want to be.

    Join us and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welome to the wonderful world of blogging. If your first entry is any guide, you're off to a great start. There's an honesty to your writing that is, frankly, refreshing. Looking forward to seeing where you take it!

    ReplyDelete