"He who writes, reads twice"

"He who writes, reads twice"

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Picture not Perfect!!

Occassionally I'd be looking back at some old "fat" pictures and be thinking "damn, I look really small in those pictures" - (these would be pictures that - at the time of taking them - I would have felt that I looked really fat in them).

It seems these days that getting back to those 'smaller' days are becoming more and more difficult for me and it freaks me out sometimes.  I feel helpless sometimes at my own lack of self-determination and will power.  It seems so easy when others make the drastic change in their lifestyles and lose the weight...so why can't I do it too?

It scares me when I think about 2 to 3 years in the future.  Would I be looking at pictures of today & saying to myself "damn, I looked really small in those pictures"?  I really, really hope not!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment